Praise God!

So happy that my dad will be discharged from SGH today. Yesterday went to visit him and he looks so tired and lost becoz of the radiation. We are taking rotation to look after him at home and monitor him until he really needs care from the hospice.

"I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may be. For I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness, or misery depends on our dispositions and not on our circumstances. We carry the seeds of the one or the other about with us in our minds wherever we go."

ps My bro sms me saying that my dad will be admitted to Dover Park Hospice today as there is a vacancy for him.

Poor dad I trust you will not be happy!

Take care!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply