Dad is back for Home Leave

My bro sms me to say my dad is on home leave until 5/1, but whatever for as his last wish is still not met. He really...really has not much time left and he wants to be in his own home surrounded by his family members. My bros have different thinking and is so..so...sad. I wish God will do some miracles to touch my bros hearts and feel for my dad. I trust dad is in God's hands. God please have mercy on them who does NOT know you!

Jesus you are my reward!


God is "a refuge in times of trouble" (Ps 9:9), and that "in the time of trouble He shall . . . set me high upon a rock" (27:5). Are you in deep water? Reach up and grab God's hand of mercy. When trouble overtakes you, let God take over.

Went to "Mellben Seafood" in Ang Mo Kio for crabs...yummy! (see pics). On my way home received a call from my younger bro that they intend to let my dad stay home.
Praise God HE has answered our prayers! Amen!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply