It's All Over !

When everything is over one would sat and think like......
There would have been more "I Love You's" and more "I'm Sorry's" but mostly, given another shot at life, I would seize every minute, look at it and really see it, live it, and never give it back.

You Know Friend, I've Been Thinking.

This is So Simple But Means So Much. It Means A Lot To Me, And To You I Hope.
So, Here It Is.........

If I Could Give You Something Truly Special, Something I Would Really Like To Give To You In Person. This Would Be It My Friend.

Yes, Just A Simple Hug. But With Caring Like No Other.

HUG....HUG!! :) see pics below..... that's for U

And Even More, You Must Know This.
You Are Always In My Prayers.
And Hey, Just Look......

:0)
Even
My Little Friend Smiley
Is Remembering You In Prayer too! *beam* *beam*





This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply