It's Awesome

Yesterday went to church with heavy downpour of rain. Was very dampened by the weather and was also very frustrated over my dad's situation unable to return home due to some differences. After church went lunch with my family. Praise God that Sumei wants to receive the "Baptism of the holy spirit". God gave me a vision that she is like a 'sunflower', closed so tightly and was fully bloomed after she received the baptism of the holy spirit. Amen!

My new year resolution is that everyone should

'SEEK GOD'
and HE will find YOU! and have a good relationship with HIM. "Whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die" (John 11:26). Will you tell them this good news?

Had a good family time together having steamboat at Sean & Su's place. Play 2 games of Cranium and we lost!! Guys verses gals!! Perhaps I am stupid. Er...rr...!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply