"Bottleneck!"

Oh no...Arghz....my frustration has been bottleneck and going to brust! But God is good all the time, after mediatation, I am able to accept what has been going on for my dad's condition. It seems that my bros are not engaging a Male Nurse to help and also my dad is coughing badly with 'phlegm' whenever he lie down and breathless.... so dad, - is so sad to send you back to Hospice for care.

Anyway we had prayed for him and God's peace is definitely with him as we can tell by his looks and tears. God's mercy, grace and love is with him. I pray that he will die peacefully although my family is going to carry out the chinese rites funeral for him which I am defeated.

We can hold the very Word of God in our hands and read it. We have the knowledge of His saving grace, the comfort of His Spirit, and the joyful assurance of life everlasting with Jesus.

ps when to People's Park for "sa por fun" (see pics) must ry so yummy!!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply