Cry for the Lord !

Last night the church fellowship meeting was indeed very emotional. When the worship song was played everyone was touched by the holy spirit. I was impressed by the Lord to shout out "Cry for the Lord HE is here" but oops... I need to consult the deacons. But before I could do anything pastor Victor said who wants to be prayed by the anointing of crying to the Lord. Wah! Bingo! God's confirmation. Priase God!

I was the first one always being honour and privilege to be prayed upon. Before I could shared with the pastor I was swept down by the Holy Spirit. Never did I know everyone was on the floor in the spell of weeping to the Lord. I remember I was touched twice and fell....oh! it is so awesome I never felt before that the Lord is hugging me in HIS arms after the long cried. Thank God for HIS presence.

Jesus always gives us example that I will do and you will do. HE is always giving and receiving.

John 13:33 Little children, I shall be with you a little while longer. You will seek Me; and Ps 119:71 "It is good for me that I have been afflicted, That I may learn Your statutes.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply