Time for Jesus

Looks like I have to change my email address to "footprints2go" as prophecy was given to me last night. To GO and do God's work. Well....enough of learning...huh! My prayer.... "God i want to hear and prepare a place for me and be your faithful servant. Jesus you are my reward, I am longing to hear your voice and see you face to face on that day! Oh God! give me the courage and restore me".

Sometimes I find loneliness and think of flying and soar with Jesus to feel his 'heartbeat' and have a 'relationship' with him.... how true!! (i do not know how to put in words but was mentioned last night). Wow! that is awesome indeed! Knowing him means you love HIM.

Here I am for you Lord.. and I can felt that the power of the holy spirit just swept me across and before I was being prayed I fell on HIS feet.

Disciple is a deep commitment. There is a different to become a Christian and a Disciple. We must be born spiritual again. To accept the gift of eternal life is to be 'born again'. Simply to the cross..(refers to death). We are a sinner in the lost nest and living in darkness and 'dead'. We are given a new life of forgiveness by God. Many who are born again will experience 'true' life including myself. We are Christian and becoming disciples are God's chosen people. You can't play the game if you are not following the leader!

Luke 9:23 Then He said to them all, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.


We learn to submit and tranfer I will to HIM - (denying ourself).

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply