U will never lose!

Hey after Ed announced that he has been reading my blog and my webshots new views has increased. Ayioh! 'kana saboh lor' have to be careful what I blog man.......there is a 'private eye'! watching Me. Oops!!
Hmmm.....Friends, Romans, Country Men lend me your ears...!
Anyway thanks for being my blogger friends.

Sharing God's promised......
Father draw me in, draw me close... never let me go.......!this is my prayer for you and me who is reading my blog ya! Word of holyness is chasing me, be ready for the master use of YOU.

How sweet.....Growing old is perhaps the hardest task we have to face in this life. As the saying goes, "Getting old is not for sissies."

Mainly, growing old is about losses. We devote most of our early life to acquiring things, but they are merely things we will lose as we age. We lose our strength, our looks, our friends, our job. We may lose our wealth, our home, our health, our spouse, our independence, and perhaps the greatest loss of all, our sense of dignity and self-worth.

But there is one thing that you and I will never lose... the love of God. "Even to your old age, I am He," God said to the prophet, "and even to gray hairs I will carry you! I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you" (Isaiah 46:4).

"The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree," wrote the songwriter (Psalm 92:12). "Those who are planted in the house of the Lord shall flourish in the courts of our God. They shall still bear fruit in old age" (vv.13-14).

Jesus loves me, this I know,
Though my hair is white as snow;
Though my sight is growing dim,
Still He bids me trust in Him.

God's love never grows old.

Modes and methods of worship may change. But salvation is through faith in Jesus alone. That will never change 4ever. Amen!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply