Worship with a Difference....

Today's church worship was so so awesome and different. When I was touched by the Holy Spirit, I had a vision of 'fingerprints' going on the conveyor belt one after another, but suddenly there was a 'BIG" fingerprints and it disappeared. I asked God - who's fingerprints and when I got up from the touch of the Holy Spirit, I saw Shao being touched by God's Holy Spirit and he fell...Praise God for HIS powerful anointing that is happening in AGC Church. I went to pray for him and I could see his face is shinning for God is keeping him radiant.

Just want to encourage everyone that this is a word from the Lord that 'God's vision is going to remake each and everyone of us in HIS Time and touching and moulding everyone of us in AGC'. Amen.

John 15:11 “These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full.

God is showing us HIS signs and wonders and bringing AGC to go the extra mile to bring in more 'lost souls' as what the Lord wants us to do. Amen!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply