Neighbours

Matthew 5:43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, Love your neighbours and your enemies....Wow! it is so easier said than done! God's divine love is perfect for all impossible!!

Hey! we have no problem and blessed with very nice neighbours. The phone rang and Cynthia my neighbour was all excited about her passion to start her new career. Hey! how about sharing over lunch and let me have your views.

Set! so I went lunch with Cynthia and my hubby to Jalan Leban for Thai. Never knew the ambience was so pleasant and the food is yummy! Cynthia hardly eat but keep on sharing her new company called HRPod. She is concerned of all the people who is retired and out of job who has the experience and was not matched with a job. Sounds so excited that I feel like working again. U never know someone is eyeing at me. Grrr...! Let's work again! Hee3!

Actually I am very comfortable being retired but I still can go on and on. I love to do something that is my passion and NOT driven to work on the desk for 10 hours' job! Long forgotton and gone with the wind! Sssh...don't let Cynthia heard that otherwise she will think she wasting her time on us. Hahaha! (only kidding)!

It's good to stay active but not stress that is my policy to grow old gracefully.

Arghz.... got a summon for overdue coupon parking... that is $20/- (Guys, Bcareful as now all the parking is out source to private called 'United Premas' who are on the ball targetting offenders.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply