Christmas Leftovers!

The week between Christmas and New Year's is filled with bargain hunting at after-Christmas sales, gift exchanges and returns, parties - and leftovers! Most of us have turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, roast beef, or cranberry sauce sitting in the refrigerator, covered with foil ...gosh! what to do now.....have to think of making
"Chocolate Cranberry Mousse Pie" will try N let u know ya!

Hey I did a "Chocolate chip cheesecake pie" for Christmas dessert....now bad, taste good being first try. Hee3!

Went to see my father, thank God he was very contented and happier at home despite of being restless. I think home care and hospice care is entirely different. Well we have to sacrifies to each his own to show our concern for him and with God's strength I can do all things - Amen!

This morning when my mobile beep! I received a sms from my bro saying my dad was sent back to "Dover Park Hospice" first thing in the morning again....how sad! Understand due to lack of manpower he was sedate to keep him calm. (sob...sob)!

Do not understand why (my bros) are not granting his 'last wish' to allow him coming home. I cried out to God's help and please....please have mercy on my dad and rescue him.... sob...sob!!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply