Perseverance.....!

Thanks to AGC's prayers for my dad and me. I have faith that God will do mysterious ways to allow my dad home. Yesterday I spent 8 hours sitting near his bedside and he was like a "sleeping beauty" and feeling very drowsy that he only opened his eyes to look at me and groaning in pain. Very soon he will drop into a 'coma' in his last stages of struggles...poor dad, sob...sob!

I managed to feed him half a bowl of porridge at dinner time. I do not understand why he is always stretching out his left hand 'like praising God'.
I hope that my bros will be touched by God's mercy!

This is the verse God impressed on me when I was at his bedside for my dad.

Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)

10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply