Need Inspiration

Oops! getting lazy to blog after a relaxing hols. What a day Im having!
Um...all these are pure excuses....right!!

Well I got holy inspiration from God to share a word for Su, from 2Cor 12:9 -“My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” It's for me as well ya! which I am encouraged too.

It dawn on me that, on occasion of God's call, I made excuses. "O my Lord, I am not eloquent, but I am slow of speech and slow of tongue" (Exodus 4:10).

But the Lord said this to Moses, "Who has made man's mouth? Or who makes the mute, the deaf, the seeing, or the blind? Have not I, the Lord?" (v.11).

Our impairments, our disabilities, our handicaps are not accidents; they are God-designed. He uses every one of our flaws for His own glory. God's way of dealing with what we call "limitations" is not to remove them but to endow them with strength and use them for good.

Have you have this feelings too?

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply