MPS

Last night I was requested to assits at "MPS" (Meet the People Session). It is really an experience but I was sadden by the people of Boon Lay. How bless are we when after hearing so many 'poor and problematic' cases. I enjoy helping as it is good to give back some of our time and care back to society. I believe this is the only thing left in me to Serve. To be a 'servanthood' for God.

Hey, wait a minute was it from HIS calling or what? Ah well... will see....His loves endure forever. As I was praying this words was given....Ephesians 5:15-17

Walk in Wisdom

15 See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, 16 redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17 Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.

I believe the MPS require volunteers to speed up the needs.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply