Power of HIS Love!

It is the power of 'HIS LOVE' that sustain us. I love the song "The Power of love" Hold me close let your loves surround me, bring me near, draw me to your side and as I wait I rise up like and Eagle and I will sow with you, your spirit leads me on with the power of your love....How True!! Draw me close God.....!!

It's true, we lose some things as we age: physical strength, quickness, agility. But think of the calm God gives us, the peace He leaves us, the benefits of His salvation, and His faithfulness to us (Psalm 71:15).

Old age is the best time to grow in grace and godliness, in inner strength and beauty of character. "The silver-haired head," the wise man said, "is a crown of glory, if it is found in the way of righteousness" (Proverbs 16:31).

The God that we have to believe that sits on the "Supreme Court"

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply