A moment to recover

When nature disrupted God is still in control. Yes! God is in control, God is with us.

Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.

Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God (I like this verse coz I really obey to God that he makes my life so blessed). This is a command and it is very difficult for us to obey. What happen if you and I discipline ourselves? It is the quality time that we spent with HIM no matter what age. How does silence yeild? you will discover on your own. In time of silence it is so real..... It will make a difference in your life! Just Try!

There is no effort-free route to Christlikeness. If we really want to become like Jesus, we must keep on doing the hard work.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply