Words from God!

Not often God gave me a word but whenever it was given, I was confused. In our AGC Church we have to check with the deacons whether it is of God.

Oh God my soft spirit often touched with crying and if you believe no one sees your tears and you feel all alone—but God sees them and He understands. Remember, Jesus wept too .........
Psalm 6:6 I am weary with my groaning;
All night I make my bed swim;
I drench my couch with my tears.

Yesterday I saw a vision, there were passing clouds moving and each time it forms into a 'heart shape' and blown away. When the next passing clouds came and gone there were 'fading words' in between the clouds. I could not see what was it and later I saw 2 doves biting a banner on each side with the verses Eph 4:3 and 5:6.

After checking with Ed he said the word is for Vic & Flo who is going for a mission trip to Sabah. It says Eph 5:6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.

I often asked myself this question, hey, was I dreaming or was it my imagination. I am blessed coz words have to be share whenever it knocks.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply