Do Not Worry!

I always like this verse in Matthew 6 "Do not Worry".

Matthew 6:31 “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. 33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

Again I would like to share that in life we own nothing as we come with nothing too! The greatest gain is to share the gospel and bring light to the unsaved. That's the only treasure one have to seek and share.

Yesterday I was again fallen by the power of the holy spirit. How true to have this breakthrough to save my hubby's salvation is to have unity with my children. God has ministered to me yesterday if two or three are gathered in my named. He is my ALL in ALL. The Lord says, "My glory I will not give to another" (Isaiah 42:8)

On this note I would also like to share from my heart to my children, to pick me up when I fall and give me a BIG Hug not anybody else. This action will be the greatest love of all. I often think that the cycle of life is so ironic especially from broken home, divorce etc but what about good foudation? Time has changed and this younger generation are so different that we have to live to adjust to their way instead. Are we doing the right thing?

My wish is that my children will not think we are irritating parents but rather take good care of us when we are still alive and able; before is too late. Let me tell you despite of how old are you - You are still my BABY ; it is still inseparable and the bonding stays strong in my heart!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply