Book of God

The law of God is God's Book. The scripture must be given by the 'Book of God' not sermon given by the pastor. Accurately handling scriptures includes having respect and understand God's plan and HIS ways....His awareness! To know God is a kind of 'faith' kind of knowledge of our living God. He has written everything in the Heavens...declares the Lord!

I marvel when I see a builder construct things in our humid weather, rain or shine. I admire their hard work physically drained and soon the building looks so new and beautiful. I take my hat off to all these workers who so easily and good-naturedly installed whatever is given. When I think of all the frustration I experienced when I heard all the complaints from people trying to even fix a simple thing.

We read in today's Scripture about the skilled designers and weavers who helped construct the tabernacle. Proverbs 22:29 says that a person who excels in his work "will stand before kings." And Paul wrote, "Whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord" (Colossians 3:23).

God is pleased with work done well. He honors good workers, and so should we.;0)

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply