Who am I ?

Who am I one may asked? How did you come to this earth. Well as for me I would think that God made me and I am God's child. My definition is 'God's child' is because what we have everything comes from God. It is NOT easy for someone to make this definition especially to those who have not known God as their personal saviour. I used to think this way too, before I became a Christian.

If it's only the reality of God's existence that explains the whole universe, that must also be true of our lives.
Psalms 19:1 The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork.

Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
Sin has been with us from of old and will be with us as long as we live on this earth. But there is something older than sin—something that outlasts it. It is the "marvelous grace of our loving Lord, grace that exceeds our sin and our guilt!" The hymn concludes, "Grace, grace, God's grace, grace that will pardon and cleanse within; grace, grace, God's grace, grace that is greater than all our sin!"

So it is by God's Grace and Mercy that we are what we Are!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply