DeepaRaya!

What a festive occasions 'Deepavali & Hari Raya' are sandwich in between and many people are having a long long holidays by taking 3 days leave. I understand our Chinese New Year falls on 29 Jan 06 and is on a Sunday. So again there is this long weekend for the holidays makers!

Two weddings are matters of life, but I often feel that way to the people involved. So whenever I read about the wedding in Cana in John 2:1-11, I find myself smiling at every turn.

Although the events strike me as lighthearted, Jesus' miracle of turning water into wine had the serious purpose of revealing Himself as the Son of God to His disciples.

On 19 Nov our Church is having Thanksgiving and Christmas is just around the corner. Christmas Trees is lighting up along Orchard Road. I must get ours dress up very soon to create the mood for Christmas. All the shops will be making tons of money due to Christmas shoppers.

I can't imagine how time flies and yet another year is going....gone passed.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply