Spirit of God

Doesn't mean is 'invisible' things are not important! The 'spirit' is NOT A Ghost!

John 7:38 He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water. v:39 But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.

That is, come to something which is 'invisible' it is a powerful force in your life. It is so powerful it secured your destiny until your eternalty. Spirit of truth is the 'breath' of God. John 14:14 If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.

Jesus Promises Another Helper in

John 14:15 If you love Me, keep My commandments. v:16 And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever v:17 the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. v:18 I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.

Spirit of God is precise but is active HE will convict. Never doubt as the spirit is always at work. He moves among the people to motivate.

John 14:30 I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me. v:31 But that the world may know that I love the Father, and as the Father gave Me commandment, so I do. Arise, let us go from here.

God is real NOT imaginary. He is not a substitute HE is God. We can't lie to the presence of the spirit of God.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply