Never a Dull Moment !!






Wow! children running everywhere happily taking part in the 'art competition' and the not so young are doing a workout on Sunday event at Boon Lay with GOH MP Madam Ho Geok Choo.

I consider myself blessed in many ways, but one of the blessings near the top of my list is being able to give my passion for the society. Like any others, who faced their hard times, but through the unity of the heartlanders they not only stayed together, but stayed in love. I know this because every events often stumbled upon the evidence of love and happiness that families are happily enjoying and expressed through action in "More Than Words" but also expressions of unspeakable love and catching up with their neighbours.

Boon Lay's Garden Party and more coming events definitely will brings more joy and unity for the heartlanders.

I hope to be able to share more with the people.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply