Ready to Disagree?

Live Band with John Molino
From Martini Gin to....
Gin Lime in Jug... wow!
Foursome at Rouge
Yummy snacks to go with Gin Lime


Like I said, now is the time to freak out. And can you really imagine freaking out without your friends? My friends Kamell, Janice, Shiong and I did some really unwinding things. Ok ok ... I know it doesn't sound like a lot of fun to you now, but trust me for us that rocked. We were out to 'Rouge' to see a live band that rock by John Moulino. It starts at 11pm and phew! we were so early!! And that wasn't all. It meant to order more drinks. We didn't know Thursday was a ladies night! So Martini was 40% off and just plain freaking out.....we did our order while waiting for the live band to start and Janice to arrive. Though I don't always get to do all that now due to my gracious age, don't think I'll ever get enough of this outing now. So plunge right in.....! Haha!

Me and my friends we done well by ordering in Jug this round 1 for 1 FREE and we ordered "Gin Lime" again. We always have a great time together. We have some snacks in between our drinks and rock on our chairs as no one takes the floor. We take the fun forward with some cool wishes that we will rock again.

Till we meet again for another night out for drinks. And who says Aunty like me is not suitable for this places...oops! all they want is to earn your money. Who cares!

Growing old is an adventure!! A familiar saying goes something like this: "Old age is a matter of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!"

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply