SSsHhh....Whisper

Whispers.....

A line in a popular hymn states, “As He whispers in my ear, I am His and He is mine.” What are the things God is whispering to you today? His voice will speak the best words you will ever hear. Quiet your heart. Hear Him saying to you, “Come to Me. Draw close to Me. Come closer still. Let Me comfort you with My mercies… encompass you with My grace… assure you with My presence… embrace you with My love.” God has so many tender things to whisper to you. Each day He invites you to come close, to draw near, and to listen.

Hope this will encourages you to take a moment each day and listen for a “whisper” from God.

God, the infinitely holy One, is worthy of our worship. He is our Creator, Sustainer, and Savior. Without His loving care and guidance we would have no hope. We must therefore take the time and put forth the effort to worship Him in ways that bring honor and glory to His name….

Those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth. — John 4:24

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply