The wait is Over

Who's going to win this cup?

The Whole world is waiting and the wait is over..... Now plunge into the Action with the World Cup tonight. The four-years wait is over for football fans as World Cup fever hits the World... that is TODAY! (0906). Although I am not a football fan I would not stay up so late to watch the 'ball' rolling around.

By the way my family are going to 'Chijmes' tomorrow to watch "England v Paraguay" which will be my first experience seeing people cheering their heart out if one great shot is scored! Well I have to learn and soak in the environment to join in the excitement.

Good Luck to all the supporters who are cheering for their country. I will read the papers for the updates and results although the excitement in NOT real anymore!

Big Question : Who's going to win the World Cup??

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply