Race against Rita

Houston - As Hurricane Rita howled toward Texas, Houston and the people were painc as hurrican approaches about 2.5 million were jam on the road like parking lots! My friends from Houston wrote to lift them in prayers and sending their LOVE in case they could not make it. How sad!!

The question is how many people will survive and perhaps sitting on the side of the freeway gravely ill with fear. It is a wake up call to all the unsaved.

Feeling low? Struggling with one of life's worst-case scenarios? You're not alone.
Cling to God's promises in Psalm 119:77 Let Your tender mercies come to me, that I may live; For Your law is my delight.

Yes, express your despair to the Lord — but don't stop there. Ask Him for mercy and strength. Commit to obeying Him. He will be faithful to see you through any trial.

Again this verse is so appropriate:-

Be still, My child, and know that I am God!

Wait thou patiently, know the path you trod.
So falter not, nor fear, nor think to run and hide,
For I, thy hope and strength, am waiting by thy side.

Remembering all in our prayers! God Bless America!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply