To Have and To Hold

Bag these sights!

from Japan
from Australia



Wow! what a treasure!! Going through and tidying my cupboard I found my handbags again. Hey! its leather and pretty expensive as I bought them in Japan and Australia some time back. Wish I were younger and could match and keep the trendy way. The fashion now is all the beads and those were our days! The layer skirts...hmm....mmm I still have them, perhaps will wear them to church this sunday and match my found handbags.

I remember my first handbag which is also in fashion now but oops I could not find them perhaps I must have discarded them away. Aiyah, so heartache!


ps to all Anonymous - only comments are welcome if U happen to view my blog. Spam are prohibited. Appreciate it :0)

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply