11 November 2005

Mr & Mrs Kuan
The lovely couple



AGC members
Me & Ivy











This is the Day! This is the Day the Lord Made us! This is a BIG Day for Mr & Mrs Kuan. It is their ROM. Everyone from AGC was rejoicing with them at Fort Canning. Wow! what a change after my ROM in 1974 and this is my second time going there witnessing.

Well Su & Sean's ROM was done by a JP at 'AlKaaf Mansion'. We were so pleased as there was no hassle of waiting time etc. We were enjoying our Hi-Tea and photo session instead.

Hey we were treated to Hi-Tea at 'Tung Lok Restaurant' at China Square.

Take a look at the beautiful couple.

ps I was so excited when I met my 'bus-stop' friend Ivy for almost 10 over years we have never met. She was Qiang's youngest aunty, What a small world!!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply