To mum with Love

A toast from my hubby and children




It was my birthday celebration with my family. I was so touched by my hubby and children who took me out for seafood at 'Jumbo Waterfront' at Kallang. We had a wonderful time together with so meaningful time spent. Su suggested that everyone gave me a 'toast'. I was almost in tears when all the lovely words came to melt my heart which I am proud of!

Ah well it is always the precious moments that you hear words from them otherwise oops... (they took me for granted). Not very often they talk about my value, dignity and self worth only on special occassion which is so nice and sweet of them all to share but to end it all I am not perfect, it's through LOVE that we are bind together.

1 John 3:18 My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed and in truth.

Wow! food! food! and more food are being served. Hey I am doing very well with flowers from my hubby and Shao and presents from my girls.

My sis Serene took me to 'Baccarat' at Plaza by the Park for buffet lunch on 9 Nov and the spread of 'sashimi' was very good. I have developed a new eating habits of liking Japanese food now.

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply