Birthday Lunches

Keiko, Me & Mr Yoshio Nogawa san
Keiko and Me
'Chirashi sushi'


Wow! to hold and to burst...I am bursting after having so many lunches with friends for my birthday week starting last Friday. In fact I have to turn down a few. I really have to go fasting for a good reason soon after my birthday. Yesterday Rosemary and I had lunch at 'Crystal Jade Restaurant'.

Today I am so blessed to have lunch with Keiko at 'Akane Restaurant' at Japanese Association of Adam Road. We had 'Chirashi sushi' set. It was so delicious and I really enjoyed very much. After lunch we were fortunate to met the owner of the restaurant Mr Yoshio Nogawa san. We were honour to have a picture taken with him at his restaurant.

Hey guys if you have friends who are a member of Japanese Association, you are allowed to make arrangement to dine there and pay by credit cards. It is not really open to 'public' but with special arrangement made.

Price very reasonable and food 'yummy' 'A' rating!

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply